Angela tagged me to do this, so since she is in Romania, I will...and because I feel bad i haven't blogged in a long time...woooops
8 TV shows I watch...(the only one that's consistent is The Office...)
1. The Office
2. Pushing Daisies
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Private Practice
5. Flip that House
6. Passport to Europe
7. Ace of Cakes
8. Gossip Girl
8 Things that Happened to Me Today...(it's only 1pm so not a lot so far...)
1. I woke up to Alarm #1--turned it off---then woke up again to Alarm #2
2. Shower
3. Late for Church, but there nonetheless
4. Worshiped our great God & King with my brothers and sisters---i love our family.
5. Talked to some wonderful people i hadn't seen in a while @ church
6. ate leftovers from girls night @ Olive Garden :)
7. checked email, facebook, etc.
8. now doing this---but am about to leave and go to a coffee shop to read for a while :)
8 Things I Look Forward to...
1. Reading this afternoon
2. the days i have off to spend time w/ my family for Christmas
3. World Mandate in January
4. for the first time in years, spending New Year's Eve w/ my friends
5. figuring out the next step the Lord has for me
6. seeing what the Lord is going to do and how he's going to use my friends for the purpose of his Kingdom
7. New experiences
8. seeing where the Lord will take all of us in '09
8 Things I Wish For...
1. to be single-minded for Christ
2. to travel the world
3. discernment
4. to see and/or talk to my family more, all of them, not just my parents and brother
5. deep relationships within my community
6. boldness
7. to live missionally
8. to taste and see the Glory of the Lord.
I tag...(although i don't expect all of them to do it)
Ash
Robin
Brother
Kimberly
Jen
Alyssa
Sunday, December 21, 2008
8 Things
Posted by
elise
at
11:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
ELISE!! this is blair.. im bored at work and i made a blog and youre the only other person i know that has one.. i dont know how it works at all.. i feel dumb. I MISSSS YOOOUU
Oh i suck at these, but i will tomorrow...2 posts in one day for me...would be so strange....i am in waco right now, but as soon as i return we need to hang!
and on a sad note: pushing daisies has been cancelled ...NOOOOOOO :(
Post a Comment