Monday, June 30, 2008

I got a job!!!

So, I realize this is me posting like 3 times in the last couple weeks...and yes, i am even surprised at myself---but i just had to let everyone know that i got a job!!! wooohooo! a full-time job, with benefits and everything--i'm officially an 8-5er starting next week. ahhhhh
i'm such a grown up.

Me getting this job was completely orchestrated by the Lord. It's undeniable. If you want the story on how it's been so evident, let me know and i'll tell it to you because i don't feel like typing everything right now...maybe later.

And, i would also like to say how amazing the Lord is with blessing me with so many amazing people around me. I have THE most AMAZING friends in the entire world. They challenge me daily, keep me accountable, and are real with me---and that is something i cherish so much.
Thank you for being such amazing friends. The Lord is definitely working on me through you and I am so thankful.

"For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God." 2 Corin. 5:21

Praise the Lord :)

2 comments:

Ashie Nichole said...

have i told you how much i love you? BECAUSE I DO....SOOO MUCH! i know you are super busy today with work and church, so maybe I will talk to you late tonight or tomorrow!? I LOVE YOU So much and I am sooo happy and proud of you sweet girl! ;) PRAISE JESUS!

Stephanie said...

what's the job!!????? woo hoo this is exciting! so proud of you and thank you jesus!